Crystals – Their Colour effects, Planetary Amulets & Healing Properties
In This Article, we have tried to give basic information about eachand their color effects, their planetary effects and Healing Properties.
BASIC COLOR CRYSTAL SET:-
Color Sample crystals
Red Carnelian, red jasper
Pink Rose quartz, pink tourmaline, rhodochrosite
Orange Amber, citrine
Yellow Agate, yellow jasper, amber, citrine
Green Aventurine, malachite, moss agate
Blue Blue lace agate, turquoise, lapis lazuli, sodalite
Purple, fluorite, alexandrite
Black / Brown Obsidian, onyx, smoky, quartz, tiger’s eye
White / Colorless Quartz, opal, moonstone
THE EFFECTS OF COLOR:-
White: -- Purifying, cleansing, enlightening, clarifying and neutralizing.
Red: -- Physically stimulating, sexually arousing; encourages action, energy, lust, passion, and strength.
Pink: -- Sympathy, love and harmony.
Orange: - Creatively stimulating; encourages joie de vivre and a sense of well – being; good for the sex organs, fertility, and confidence.
Yellow: - Mentally stimulating; enhances sense of personal power, validation and self worth; counters depression; helps digestion and communication.
Green: - Healing, love, and harmony; emotional and physical detox; helps with emotional connection to others; de-stressing; stimulates the liver.
Blue: - Relaxation, tranquility, and calm; helps with the balance of chemicals in the body; stimulates the kidneys and bladder.
Purple/Violet: -- Peace; clairvoyance, intuition, andmatter; brain activity; cleanses lungs and skin.
Black Brown: -- Absorbing negative energy; connection to earth energy; elimination of pain.
The planets were believed to rule certain stones, plants and animals. These were combined to create magical talismans to fortify the wearer with the characteristics assigned to that planet.
- Sun: -- amber, chrysolite, topaz
- Moon: -- beryl, diamond, mother of pearl, opal, quartz
- Mercury : -- agate, carnelian, chalcedony, sardonyx
- Venus :- emerald, jade
- Mars :- bloodstone, hematite, jasper, ruby
- Jupiter :- amethyst, aquamarine, blue diamond, sapphire, turquoise
- Saturn :- jet, obsidian, onyx
CRYSTAL’s HEALING PROPERTIES:-
- Good luck and protection
- Growth, stability and maturity
- Feminine energy
- Green fingers
- Making new friends
- Harmony, enlightenment, and connection to spirit
- Wisdom and tolerance
- Good for meditation
- Courage and action
- Ability to finish projects
- Physical energy
- Confidence; anti depressant
- Mental clarity, dynamism, and initiative
- Good digestion
- Focusing energy of all kinds
- As a stand-in for any other crystal
- Simple tumbled clear quartz is fine, but try to get hold of some quartz as they will prove invaluable
- Wisdom, kindness and love
- Protection from negative energy
- Peace and harmony
- Prosperity, money luck, and sensual appreciation
- Healing past hurt
- For stimulating healing dreams and revealing subconscious yearning
- Grounding and protection from negative influences
- Dissolving pain
- Mental, emotional and physical detox
- Used in the Middle Ages to ward off evil spirits
- Physical strength and sexual energy
- Speed energy up
- Yellow jasper has a calmer energy and green jasper has a more balanced energy
- Self – healing and love
- Grounding and protection against bad luck
- Dissolving pain
- A couple of single or double-terminated crystals would be useful as well as simple tumbled stone
- Wisdom and insight
- Listening and speaking skills
- Counters harmful radiation
- Protection and grounding
- Trust and common sense
- Slows energy down
- Good for starting new ventures with both feet on the ground
- Protection – particularly from ill-wishers and on long journeys
- Connection to spirit
- Mentally and spiritually uplifting
- One of the most widely used crystals for amulets
Incoming search terms:
- yellow agate healing properties
- crystal name of its planet in hindi
- blue diamond metaphysical properties
- pink tourmaline zodiac
- how to know mahadasha and antardasha by kundli lite
- healing properties of color
- astrological benefits of lapis lazuli
- Planetary crystals
- BASIC colour and their properties
- moss agate